Mr. Weber’s practice at the firm concentrates on general corporate, state and local government, and commercial and public finance law matters. He has represented many clients having matters before various offices, agencies and departments of the State of Missouri, as well as local political subdivisions. His corporate practice has included employment law issues, mergers and acquisitions, as well as corporate formation and organizational matters, including general business and closely held corporations, and all forms of partnership and limited liability company entities. He currently serves as outside general counsel for a number of U.S. corporations, including U.S. subsidiaries of foreign corporations, as well as for the City of St. Peters, Missouri. He also serves as general counsel to The Industrial Development Authority of St. Charles County, Missouri, where as issuer’s counsel he has handled private activity, industrial revenue bond projects totaling in excess of one billion dollars. His commercial lending experience includes not only loan documentation in the representation of lenders, but also borrowers as well, including all forms of related collateral documentation involving asset-based lending, secured real estate transactions and the issuance and collateralizations of letters of credit.
Mr. Weber received his Bachelor of Arts degree, cum laude, from Vanderbilt University in 1974. He thereafter received his J.D. degree from Saint Louis University School of Law in 1977 where he served as a Staff Member of the Saint Louis University Law Journal.
Mr. Weber is licensed to practice law in the States of Missouri and Illinois. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Missouri Bar Association, the Illinois Bar Association, and the Missouri Municipal Attorneys Association. Randy was raised in St. Charles County, Missouri, and currently lives in St. Peters, Missouri, with his wife, Sondra.
- Business Formation
- Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions
- Employment Law Defense
- Estate Planning and Probate Law
- State and Local Government
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2007 - 2013, Corporate Law, Municipal Law
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2013, St. Louis Municipal Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Super Lawyers, 2012, Government/Cities/Municipalities, Business/Corporate
- AV rating - The Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- 2008 finalist for Missouri Lawyer of the Year by Missouri Lawyers Weekly
- Recipient, Economic Development Leadership Award
- Recipient, St. Charles Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Years Award